PLATINUM POLISH DETAILING PACKAGES
We start off with applying hot snow foam to the entire vehicle and left to work, this process will loosen up dirt. The foam is then pressure rinsed. Using lamb’s wool mitt and the two bucket method with grit guard. The entire vehicle is hand washed with the best quality car shampoo again using hot water. Badges, grilles & fuel cap area are cleaned using various soft brushes. Wheels are cleaned right to the back of the alloy with ph neutral alloy cleaner .The vehicle is dried using ultra plush clothes. We then chemically treat the vehicle to remove tar spots & tree sap. After this we carry out the clay bar process to remove contamination & industrial fallout from the vehicles paint work and exterior glass. We then use a pre-wax cleaner to further remove embedded dirt. This will leave your vehicle feeling perfectly smooth & clean. We then apply pure glaze to the body work to mask minor imperfection & greatly enhance surface gloss. Then we apply one coat of carnauba paste wax or sealant; this will add valuable protection from the elements up to six months at a time & also further enhance the appearance of the finish. We then apply one coat of wheel sealant, polish the exhaust tips & dress the tyres. Lastly the interior is vacuumed & cleaned.
3 Stage Paint Correction from £495
After blow drying the vehicle with hot air, the bodywork is then given a 3 stage machine polish, to correct & remove deeper paint defects such as swirl marks; this process will reveal a fresh layer of paint achieving maximum and breath-taking paint work gloss. We then apply a highly durable wax or sealant to the bodywork, which adds valuable protection against the climate. A durable alloy sealant is then applied which repels dirt & makes cleaning a breeze, lastly the tyres are dressed, exhaust tips polished & plastic trim restorer applied.
PLEASE NOTE that we offer up to a 95% correction with this service. In all cases paint work gloss will be massively enhanced.
Interior Detail from £70
- Ashtrays emptied and washed
- Glove box and storage compartments cleaned
- Mats removed and vacuumed
- Full interior vacuumed
- Mats and Carpets given a freshen up
- Material deep cleansed (Steam cleansed where necessary)
- Leather deep cleansed
- Leather conditioned and protected
- Wood/carbon fibre/aluminium/black gloss/chrome/metal surfaces of the interior cleansed and Protected
- All interior windows, rear view mirror and vanity mirrors cleansed with smear free window cleaner
- All plastics cleansed and sealed
- All rubber seals cleansed and treated
- Quality air freshener sprayed